Your Weekly Top Ten Is On The Road Again
Hey everyone, things are terrible, and a probable sexual assaulter is probably getting on the Supreme Court today. In other words, a very good morning to you! We are in New Orleans right now, so we are going to get right to the point, which is counting down the week's top ten stories.
But speaking of nothing in particular, you will note if you look above that you, Wonkers, have a WHOLE NEW BABY. That is right, it is the Wonkette Grandbaby, and her mom and dad live with the Editrix now, which means you will get ALL THE PICTURES OF HER ALL THE TIME.
Shall we count down stories now? We shall.
Stories chosen as usual by Beyoncé:
10. Heidi Heitkamp Not Voting For Quaaludes McRapeVan, Because Fuck You Is Why
8. Brett Kavanaugh Now A 'Folk' Hero To America's Worst Humans.
7. Tom Carper And Robert Menendez Are Democrats We Don't Love. Look! Beto O'Rourke And Doggies!
6. Democratic Ad Does Class War All Over The GOP's Big Fat Tax Cuts For Rich Fuckwads
5. Mitch McConnell Says Y'all CAn't See FBI's Kavanaugh Report, So That Shit's Gon' Leak
4. Hey! Let's All Give Ourselves 12 Seconds To Not Think About Sexual Assault Today.
3. Oh No, Has President BrainStupid Said Too Much?????
2. Sarah Palin's Son Just Got Arrested For Assaulting A Woman. Again.
1. Sorry, Republicans: We're Never NOT Going To Call Drunk-Ass O'Kavanaugh A Credibly Accused Sexual Predator
So there you go. Those are your top ten most clicked upon stories, according to Beyoncé. They are very good stories!
OH HEY, one more thing. Know how Wonkette is fully funded by readers like you, and that's how we have salaries and servers and healthcare and liquor? If you want Wonkette to be here FOREVER, you gotta help us out, so won't you hit the tip jar below to give us all the moneys? It is so easy! Just hit the amount and THEN HIT PAYPAL OR STRIPE. It will not go through if you don't hit Paypal or Stripe, as Rebecca's mom learned after months of thinking she was tipping ME SPECIFICALLY. WE LOVE YOU, YOU PAY OUR RENT.
Let's see ... anything else? More new baby pictures, you say? OK!
OK this post is over now, goodbye.
Follow Evan Hurst on Twitter RIGHT NOW, DO IT RIGHT NOW!
Help Wonkette LIVE FOREVER! Seriously, if you can, please hit the nifty donation widget below! Didn't that feel so good?
Evan Hurst is the managing editor of Wonkette, which means he is the boss of you, unless you are Rebecca, who is boss of him. His dog Lula is judging you right now.
Follow him on Twitter RIGHT HERE.