Your Weekly Top Ten Used To Have A Black Dog But Now We Have ... Whatever This Is
Look at that asshole. Yes, for longtime readers who are in the know, that is Lula, whom you know and love. And that is the dirt she covers herself with every single goddamned time she goes in the backyard now, which she obviously thinks is just REAL fuckin' cute. So that is the story of that.
Also next week's top ten will probably have a SURPRISE in it, don't you want a SURPRISE?
Before we count down the top ten stories of the week, here is your obligatory money beg, because if you love Wonkette, we need you to SUPPORT WONKETTE. Give us money to keep the lights on up in here! Better yet? SUBSCRIBE MONTHLY! Or up your subscription! Thank you, we love you, you pay our rent.
Also, have you been to the Wonkette Flea Market lately, in order to find some rare finds? We have all kinds of merches, like t-shirts and coffee cups featuring your favorite candidates, and also just Wonkette-branded swag. Maybe there is some you do not have! GO FIND OUT.
Ready to count down the top stories? Yes, you are.
Stories chosen as usual by Beyoncé:
10. Uh Oh! Did Fox Just 'Cancel Culture' Taylor Swift?
9. CAN SOMEBODY TELL BEN SHAPIRO ALL ABOUT BRETT KAVANAUGH'S COCK?
8. Dear Democrats: THIS Is How You Handle A Full-Of-Shit Clownshow Liar Like Corey Lewandowski
7. The 'Saudi 9/11' Was Called '9/11,' You Stupid Trump A-Holes
6. Russia Wants Its CIA Asset Spy Back, HECKUVA JOB, EVERYONE!
5. CNN Guy Bravely Sticks Up For Insurance Company Lovers Who Are Feeling Personally Attacked By Warren And Sanders
4. Seth Rich's Family May Now Sue The Pants Off Of Fox News, Appeals Court Rules
3. Trump: What If We Just Did The Obama Iran Deal ... BUT STUPIDER?
2. Meet Briscoe Cain, The Texas Rep Idiot Who Death Threated Beto Last Night. WHAT A BIG MAN!
1. Corey Lewandowski And Impeachment Hearings? RIGHT NOW? Someone Should Have Mentioned! A Liveblog.
Those are good stories! Mostly about awful things!
OK that's all, go with God, etc.
Follow Evan Hurst on Twitter RIGHT HERE, DO IT RIGHT HERE!
Wonkette is ad-free and funded ONLY by YOU, our dear readers. Click below to keep the lights on, please. We appreciate you, most of the time.
Evan Hurst is the managing editor of Wonkette, which means he is the boss of you, unless you are Rebecca, who is boss of him. His dog Lula is judging you right now.
Follow him on Twitter RIGHT HERE.