Ain't No Dance Party Like An RNC Dance Party
Spotted in a hotel bar in Cleveland. Shhhhhhhh.
So, you are all obviously very jealous that you didn't get to go to the sexxxy gay Trumpkin disco party with Jim Hoft and Pam Geller and Pitiful Milo, but that does not mean it isn't still Wednesday, when we have our weekly WONKETTE dance party! Doesn't that sound better than a bunch of gays who only like to rub on each other because they all hate Muslims equally? Yeeeeeah.
We're about to return to the mean streets of Cleveland to see what's going on, but first we will spin our wheel of iTunes and see which ten songs come up at random, and oh look they are these:
- Tidelands - "Holy Grail"
- Air Review - "Young"
- Young Buffalo - "Only We Can Keep You From Harm"
- Denison Witmer - "Worry All The Time" (alternative version)
- Judah & The Lion - "Somewhere In-Between"
- Obits - "Taste The Diff"
- The Beatles - "Two Of Us"
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals - "Walk Away" (live)
- Flo Rida - "Girl's Mine"
- Child Bite - "The Scoops Are Coming"
And here is your music:
Evan Hurst is the managing editor of Wonkette, which means he is the boss of you, unless you are Rebecca, who is boss of him. His dog Lula is judging you right now.
Follow him on Twitter RIGHT HERE.