Hero Laura Ingraham Uses Car Rental Line As Opportunity To Deliver Obamacare Lesson
Amoebic dysentery vector Laura Ingraham is not one bit pleased with how Barack Obama has made waits at airports longer, because it is just like waiting for a hip replacement. Never mind that most folks old enough to need a hip replacement are on Medicare, which isn't even the Affordable Care Act, and that the ACA is not Britain's National Health Service, or that Laura Ingraham is not a competent user of analogies. She has made one hell of a point here, in the long car rental line (THANKS OBAMA) and then tweeted the wise and clever thing she said to the car rental line so we all could receive her wise bon mot, and we salute her.
It's just like we told the woman taking our order at the coffee shop this morning, "Get used to taking orders, only you'll be taking them from the commandant at the FEMA camp." #Obamacare
Some other suggested talking points:
- When purchasing groceries, say to the cashier, "Get used to scanning barcodes, because soon everyone will have a barcode on their forehead because Obama's the Antichrist." #Obamacare
- During traffic jams, roll down your window and shout to the next car over (honk if their window is up) "Get used to moving slowly, only it'll be because your butt has a microchip in it and it will hurt you. In your butt." #Obamacare
- If somebody farts in an elevator, say with a smile, "Get used to smelling stinky emissions, because lots of poor people are going to be sitting around your doctor's waiting room, stinking." #Obamacare
- On the elliptical machine at the gym, turn to the person next to you and say "This exercise is good for my constitution. And Obamacare is raping the U.S. Constitution." #Obamacare
- When a neighbor says "Good morning" to you, reply "There can be no more good, and only Mourning, for alas, Obamacare will be the death of us all, and our once-great Republic." #Obamacare
Doktor Zoom's real name is Marty Kelley, and he lives in the wilds of Boise, Idaho. He is not a medical doctor, but does have a real PhD in Rhetoric. You should definitely donate some money to this little mommyblog where he has finally found acceptance and cat pictures. He is on maternity leave until 2033. Here is his Twitter, also. His quest to avoid prolixity is not going so great.