It's Your Last Weekly Top Ten Before Donald Trump Devours The GOP Convention Whole!
Donna Rose is getting ready for her canasta party.
Hi, Wonkers! It is time for your top ten funsies post, because it is the weekend and you DESERVE IT. We are on our way to the GOP convention, so we are writing this in the driver's seat of our car! LOLOL JUST KIDDING, OBEY YOUR LOCAL TRAFFIC LAWS. Anyway so yeah, countdown. We find the biggest stories you clicked on the mostest and good god, you know this drill by now.
But first, if you LOVE WONKETTE MANY TIMES (you do) and want to show us your love, you should click this linky to toss us $5, $10 or $25, to support the very hard work we do for you every day! Please help, especially because we are at the conventions and might need an extra money or three! By raining money upon us!
While you are pulling out your wallet, here's the traditional picture of Wonkette Baby Donna Rose being a scary lion, because why not.
YOU CANNOT EVEN RIGHT NOW.
Shall we now count down the top 10 stories of the week, chosen as usual by Beyoncé, ALLEGEDLY? Yes we shall!
1. Was George W. Bush drunk at the memorial for the slain Dallas police officers? Well was he???
2. A very "Christian" baker says God told her lesbians shouldn't have birthday cakes either. For real.
3. Daily Caller and RedState post thoughtful, poignant reactions to Dallas police shootings. Wait WTF?
4. Blogger for the Stupidest Man On The Internet arrested, just because he pulled a gun on some Black Lives Matter people. Unfair!
5. Maureen Dowd really wishes Hillary would stop jizzing on President Obama's face.
6. Donald Trump's Dallas statement was chock full of ennui over racial tensions he actively incited.
7. Five Dallas cops were killed by a sniper who wanted race war. Deadbeat former congressman Joe Walsh was WAY too excited about that.
8. Sarah Palin is pretty sure she knows more about Martin Luther King, Jr. than black people do, so there's that.
9. Speaking of deadbeat Joe Walsh, he has ALWAYS been at war with human decency.
10. And finally, Donald Trump's Jesus advisor will resurrect your dead relatives for the low, low price of $1,144!
So there you go. Those are your top ten most clicked upon stories. They are very good stories!
OK, Wonkers, you have one task left, and this is it. You need to sign up for the Wonkette newsletter, RIGHT NOW! It is the best of all the newsletters, even better than Groupons!
While you are doing that (AND SCROLLING BACK UP TO GIVE US $5, $15, or $25 BUCKS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY) here is more Wonkette Baby, NOT HAVING YOUR FUCKING SUSHI:
OK everyone, stay safe this weekend and don't do nothin' we wouldn't do!