Let's Just Watch Beyoncé Slay At The VMAs. Your Weekly Wonkette Dance Party!
Oh hey, you all heard about Beyoncé going to the VMAs and saying, "I would like to perform my whole album, and if there is any time left, you may do some awards after that," right? It was wonderful and included MANY political statements, and of course, there have been Fox News Idiots and other assorted wingnut losers complaining about it ever since. We have not written about it because fuck them.
But we figured, since it is your Weekly Dance Party, where we spin Ye Olde iTunes (which still is very early on in the rebuilding process from the music collection we USED to have -- please continue sending thoughts and prayers!) and post the first ten songs that come up at random, we would just let Queen Bey hold court for a while longer.
- Brahms: Intermezzo in A Major, Op. 76: No. 6 (Jenö Jando, piano)
- U2 - "Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of"
- Neil Young - "Harvest"
- Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II, Scene XII: Divertissement - A. Spanish Dance (Sofia National Opera Orchestra)
- Mozart: The Magic Flute, K. 620, Act II: Sarastro‘s Aria and Chorus of the Priests (Instrumental Version) (Sofia Philharmonic Orchestra)
- James Taylor - "Country Road"
- The Sundays - "Can't Be Sure"
- P!nk - "Fuckin' Perfect"
- Sarah Vaughan - "Shulie A Bop"
- The Sundays - "On Earth"
We promise, it will get more diverse in the coming weeks, but for now, if you know who The Sundays are, we bet you know EVERY ARTIST/COMPOSER ON THIS LIST.
Here is your music: