16 Comments

then you could, if you were so inclined, become the triple-breasted whore of Wonketticon 6.

Expand full comment

ooops...there it is...it's back. Whew! For a minute there my whole structure of self-esteem was on the verge of collapsing.

Expand full comment

Agreed...at least until air and sunshine are privatized.

Expand full comment

I think the real question here is: How hard is it to get Danish citizenship?

Expand full comment

But think of the jobs these wealthy create! Landscaper, pool cleaner, horse groomer, household staff/concubine, etc. If only the top 1% could employ the other 99%.

Expand full comment

this should work out well.

Expand full comment

Well, my trip will end shortly after leaving the private airfield, when I'm pulled over for DWB and sent to the chain gang. WaahhhWaawwaaaa... And Pinko - you can always bring up how much of a 'socialist' success that symbol of freedom, the wolf is. Nothing more socialist than a wolfpack, dude.

Expand full comment

Nice.

Expand full comment

Maybe now we can string them up by their intestines? <a href="http://synd.imgsrv.uclick.c..." target="_blank">" rel="nofollow noopener" title="http://synd.imgsrv.uclick.com/comics/blmd/1989/bl...">http://synd.imgsrv.uclick.c...

Expand full comment

Not that it really matters...but how did my P go from 110 to 0?

Expand full comment

Mass Flatulence is more like it, when we're all eating hobo beanz every night.

Expand full comment

I like your dad.

Expand full comment

Hmmm...time for <i>Colbert Platinum</i>.

All you poorz need to leave for a few minutes.

Expand full comment

WIN $1,000,000 Actually get $50,000 a year for 20 years After taxes, actually get $30,000 Congratulations! You're above the poverty line!

Which is what we all aspire to, so there you go.

Expand full comment

Life sure will be dismal without being targeted by advertisers.

Expand full comment