Guy who came in last place in the 2020 election say what?
Oh no, most of these people pay for their training themselves. You don't get funding until you actually win or break records.
Yeah, average Olympians work park time, compete in local competition for prize money, and maybe do a go fund me or local sponsors. Then they are forking over big money for world class training. So again, like our healthcare. 👍
A merkin is a pubic beard, i.e. fake pubes.
Also table tennis
I prefer that he eat shit and die, but that's just me.
"South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem said "I look at Joe Biden's America, and I don't recognize the country that I grew up in." Good. That means it's working like it's supposed to.
Needs moar swastikas.
"90% of the game is mental." The other 10% is a forty of malt liquor.
From a cranky old white guy in the U.S.: Huzzah!
That's it, right there.
Well, they aren't reposting it to his supporters, for one thing. More likely to Daily Kos. And where you got the extremely odd notion that Trump supporters come to Wonkette for the purpose of reading the Mango Mussolini's latest mental diarrhea is utterly baffling. Clearly, thinking things through should be high on your to-do list.
Community and humor seem not to rank high in your priorities anyway. Below a kind of owlish contrarianism, at any rate. A moral dyspepsia.
I had great respect for Boles and her courage to do what she needed to do for her health - those athletes put up with a lot of pressure that is so unnecessary from armchair pundits and keyboard athletes
the canadian flag on that divers toes was precious tho
(Achievement and opportunities that put people in contact with people who don't look just like them tend to do that to people.)
This is the same reason that going college tends to make people more liberal and it has nothing to do with "liberal indoctrination" on college campuses. People tend to be less fearful/hateful toward "others" when they leave their bubbles and actually meet/befriend/marry people who don't look just like them.
You might be but Kimmel must be, too. I have a hard time imagining that tub of goo (Cruz) being able to beat any biped.