Here's a not-at-all nice story from Mother Jones about the lengths to which a whole bunch of Responsible Second Amendment Advocates have harassed and threatened women who have called for limitations on gun ownership. We want to make it clear that we don't think all gun fondlers are misogynist assholes, of course; MoJo writer Mark Follman has simply found a whole lot of
I kind of know what you mean. I don&#039;t think that much about mine, it stays locked up and I don&#039;t masturbate with it nightly (generally speaking) like these guys do. It&#039;s just a thing, not my reason for existing. Plus they keep telling us about the coming crisis that is always just over the next hill. That and the zombie apocalypse, The Walking Dead makes me want to find excuses for all the crazy shit they flog in the gun mags in the grocery store.
I SHOT A SIGN to demonstrate my completely sound argument.
Also, when I typed this comment , I shot my screen. QE MOFO D, LIBUNATICS!!
I wouldn&#039;t trust these blind gunfuckers with anything more dangerous than a can of Raid since their eyesight is obviously so poor, they can&#039;t even see the first half of the Second Amendment.
Yes! Everyone keeps saying &quot;Please don&#039;t shoot me&quot; and &quot;Thank you for not shooting me.&quot; That&#039;s a lot of Please and Thank You&#039;s !!!1
They also should claim that it makes everyone more religious, because of all the saying of &quot;Thank God that gun guy didn&#039;t murder anyone.&quot;
The most basic question is already answered, Gunsturbators. You just want to pretend it isn&#039;t. &quot;BUT!!!1 How do you know the intent of a person brandishing a gun?!!&quot;
Let&#039;s rephrase that, and you have your fucking answer: &quot;How do you know the intent of a person brandishing <i>a tool designed for killing</i>?&quot;
Or if I&#039;m being generous... &quot;How do you know the intent of a person brandishing <i>a tool designed for threatening to kill?</i>&quot;
Pretty simple, I know someone brandishing a tool designed for killing has the intent of killing. At some point.
Who <i>doesn&#039;t</i> have a gun in hand when approaching their front door, ready in case a psycho steps out of the bushes?
Leave your toys at home, little boys.
Why do you feel the need to show them off? Is there one of those gun conventions going on, or something?
Jesus, even Furries wear their spooge crusted penguin suits out in public <i>way less often</i> than you weirdos go waving about your impressive bullet-ejaculating techno-cocks.
How many times have people paraded around town carrying doors with deadbolts on them? LET&#039;S MARCH TO CITY HALL WITH OUR BIKE PADLOCKS!!!1
This makes as much sense as you weird gun-fetishists wearing your guns that every one of you believes is what keeps your home safe. If you were honest about what a gun really means to you (IT MAKES ME ONE BAD MOFOTUFFGUYMAN) and not some bogus rationalization about defending your house, you wouldn&#039;t feel the need to strut around with it on.
It&#039;s not the heat, it&#039;s the stupidity. But in Mogadishu, it&#039;s mostly the heat.
Until I develop pyschic powers, my rule of thumb is unless you are uniformed law enforcement or someone I would trust implicitly with my life, if you are carrying a gun <b>you are a potential threat to my safety and I will act accordingly<b>.</b></b>
Oh, I&#039;m so glad you posted this, Dok. I was afraid we might go a week without a Responsible Gun Owner Doing Something Irresponsible (TM) story.
Are gun nuts the in the same category as lawyers - 99% of them give the other 1% a bad reputation?
Spit is the nastiest 2nd Amendment solution.
See also: big trucks. I see someone driving something larger than an F-350 and wonder some very Freudian things.