Oh Hey, Did You Hear There's New Radiohead? Your Weekly Wonkette Dance Party
That's a bird, ayup.
Oh hey, it is Wednesday afternoon, which means it is time for your weekly dance party, where we shuffle our iTunes, post the first ten songs that come up at random, and you all dance. And you're DEFINITELY going to dance, because unless you have been living inside a rock inside Ted Cruz's anus this week (gross, you!) you know Radiohead has dropped the first single from their upcoming record. It is called "Burn The Witch," and we love it:
Anyway, so we are very happy there is new Radiohead, and give you all permission to dance to that as well.
All right, let's spin our own Wheel Of iTunes and see what comes up. Oh look, it is Indigo Girls, whom we saw live for the 50-eleventh time this weekend. They were very good! Here's your whole list:
- Joni Mitchell - "Come In From The Cold"
- Terrence Mann - "If I Can't Love Her" (from Beauty And The Beast, original Broadway cast recording)
- Indigo Girls - "Center Stage"
- Shovels & Rope - "All Those Words" (live at Daytrotter, orig. by Michael Trent)
- Animal Collective - "Peacebone"
- Robert Ellis - "What's In It For Me?"
- Circulatory System - "This Morning (We Remembered Everything)"
- Beastie Boys - "Instant Death"
- State Lines - "Cave In"
- Lights Out Asia - "Ghost Identifier"
And here is your music:
Evan Hurst is the managing editor of Wonkette, which means he is the boss of you, unless you are Rebecca, who is boss of him. His dog Lula is judging you right now.
Follow him on Twitter RIGHT HERE.