Some Things You Could Read If You Like Reading Things, In This Morning's Outbound Links!
- This seems like it is going to be a really annoying story, because it is a "cute" thing about a granny who is a tech company mascot, but it is not annoying! She seems great!
- Juan Williams has wrote a pretty good slam on all the people who tried to (and succeeded in) sabotage our Bamzcare, and how, guess what, when the insurance companies are being shitheads, it is actually the insurance companies' fault! It is appearing on FoxNews.com. WHUT. Related! Jason Linkins has a pretty marvy takedown of some dumb schmuck in Chicago who seemed to be arguing that Barack Obama did not do enough to rein in bad insurance company policies before he was president, so he should not rein in bad insurance company policies now. If anything, it just makes too much sense.
- Go over here and read about the time John's fellow record store clerk made Playboy Playmate Barbi Benton cry. Then read all the other HappyNiceTimePeople.com stories. Then go there every day, and read all the stories. FOR SERIOUS. Basically like FOUR of you are doing your Wonkerly duty and ensuring we don't have to put Snipy (Lisa Needham) down. And also, stop bitching about the fact that we are putting HappyNiceTimePeople stories on our Facebook page, Jesus Christ, PEOPLE, IT'S FREE.
- Oh, you did not have your Holly Hunter morning cry yet. (And by the way, if we can't find the Holly Hunter crying scene from Broadcast News, then WHAT IS THE INTERNET EVEN FOR.) OK, well then, have a longread about the 10-year-old boy who shot his abusive Nazi dad, and just got sentenced to 40 years. here you go.
- And finally, a commenter whose name has been lost in the mists of yesterday, shared and enjoyed this with our Doktor Zoom. Hello, ground!
Rebecca Schoenkopf is the owner, publisher, and editrix of Wonkette. She is a nice lady, SHUT UP YUH HUH. She is very tired with this fucking nonsense all of the time, and it would be terrific if you sent money to keep this bitch afloat. She is on maternity leave until 2033.