This Week Sucks. Let's Have A Really Gay Dance Party.
OK so listen. No silly music-related story to start our Wonkette Dance Party this week. Instead of that, before we shuffle our iTunes and post the first ten songs that come up at random, we think we'll just post a few of the gayest goddang dance videos we can think of (there are so many!), and then ask you to do the same in the comments, which are not allowed.
We don't know what the kids at Pulse listened to Saturday night and in the wee hours of Sunday morning. But it was gay. Like, super gay. Like joyously embracing life and making out with a hot person of the same sex (and probably touching them on the fanny!) and thinking, "I am going home with this person tonight, ayup!" kind of gay. So this week, Dance Party's for them. And us. And you. And we.
Obviously we start here:
NOW, it is time to shuffle our regular wheel of iTunes, the same way we do every week, to see what songs the universe is commanding us to listen to right now:
- Benji Hughes - "Even If"
- Juicy J feat. Pimp C - "Smokin' Rollin'"
- Bush - "The Only Way Out"
- Kori Pop - "Nowhere Near My Heart"
- Born Gold - "Lawn Knives"
- Serge Gainsbourg - "Docteur Jekyll Et Monsieur Hyde"
- This Frontier Needs Heroes - "Firefly"
- The Beatles - "Oh! Darling"
- Tiësto & Firebeatz (feat. Ladyhawke) - "Last Train"
- The Get Up Kids - "Sharin' Stone" (Vitreous Humor cover, live at Daytrotter)
And here are THOSE songs:
So there you have it! Now you are in the comments, dancing, because you love each other and other assorted gay mushy stuff.