Wonkagenda: Monday, 07-25-2016
Well a good groggy Monday to you, Wonkers! It was pretty hot this weekend, hopefully you didn't melt into a gross puddle and get mistaken for a Pokemon. Here's some of the stories that may grace the pixels of yr Wonkette today!
- Hill-dawg has her Veep! It's Tim Kaine, Senator from Virginia, a swinging state for lovers!
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz resigned as chair of the DNC before the convention.
- Russia's pouty face in chief, Vladimir Putin, might ACTUALLY be in cahoots with Donald Trump. No, not conspiracy cahoots, ACTUAL cahoots!
- The Washington Post's editorial board penned a nasty-gram to Donald Trump to let him know how angry they are with him, and how they think he's a no good, dirty bird, bad man.
- Reince "Pube-less" and Paul "Mana-fart" have invaded Philly, and are planning an assault on the DNC!
- Porn site, xHamster, is reporting a massive traffic surge in Cleveland last week, and one of their key search phrases was, "Trump".
- Seven years ago the GOP shut down a study that looked at mass shooting evens.
- Scott Walker just appointed a state Supreme Court justice who is a crazy asshole.