#badhombres#nastywomandebatedebate 3donald trump jrhillary clintonivanka trumppt News Briefthird debate
ElectionsOctober 20, 2016 09:15 AM
Wonkagenda: Thursday, October 20, 2016
Morning, Wonkers! Allow me to congratulate you on making it through another debate! Here's some of the stories Yr Wonkette may be talking about today.
- Hillary Clinton flexed her boss-lady muscles last night when she told America to go Google "Donald Trump Iraq" and they actually listened.
- Donald Trump wasn't the only baby throwing tantrums last night. Chris Wallace interrupted and complained all night long, much like an exhausted parent chiding their snotty orange child.
- Mean ol' Hillary Clinton was in full on lady-splain mode too! This made Donald Trump throw a temper tantrum in front of millions of people.
- According to Donald Trump Jr., his daddy is so rich that you wouldn't believe how much money he has, and his daddy doesn't need this crummy rigged election anyway!
- Private prisons are dumping lots and lots of money on Senate candidates this year now that the Justice Department has said it doesn't think private prisons are such a good idea.
- Van Jones and Anderson Cooper took a moment after the debate to talk about the technical difficulties involved in turd polishing.
- Here's a quick 'splainer of all the things Donald Trump thinks are rigged, complete with an infographic!
- And here's your morning Nice Time: Meerkats!
Dominic is a broke journalist in Chicago. You can find him in a dirty bar talking to weirdos, or in a gutter taking photos.