aleppo arrest casinos Commander in Chief Forum Donald Trump elizabeth warren Garry Johnson Garry Terry hillary clinton jill stein matt lauer new york pt News Brief rudy giuliani the mod What is Aleppo zika virus
Wonkagenda: Thursday, September 8, 2016
- MSNBC held a "forum" last night on the military that was an unapologetic shit-show that SHOCKINGLY had little to do with military policy.
- Matt Lauer got down on his knees and gave Trump a big, sloppy blow job on national television last night. Pucker up, butter cup.
- Gary Johnson's Sedan of Sadness just crashed about an hour ago on Morning Joe when he admitted he didn't know what Aleppo is.
- If you see Jill Stein puttering along on her Soylent Scooter please be sure to call the authorities in North Dakota, there is a warrant for her arrest.
- Some sciency math nerds think the probability of Donald Trump dying in office is statically higher than Hillary Clinton. Better get that cough checked!
- Apparently when Rudy Giuliani took on the mob in New York, he may have just been cutting deals with people like Donald Trump.
- Mary-juana lobbyists are a hit at all the parties on Capitol Hill. A hit, we say!
- A North Carolina Republican Congressional District Chairman, Garry Terry, sent around a super-secret memo wondering what else could be done to limit the blacks and the poors from voting.
- When your friends in Florida all start posting creepy baby pictures because of Zika virus, they can at least take comfort in knowing it was because Republicans needed to defend the Confederate flag.
- Super lady Elizabeth Warren wrote an op-ed where she ladysplains corporate tax loopholes.
- And, here's your Nice Time! Sea Otters playing basketball!