al franken alan grayson bernie sanders corey booker dick black dnc election 2016 insane clown posse juggalos Michael Climente michelle bachman michelle obama PT Newz breif reddit sarah silverman sean hannity
Wonkagenda, Tuesday 07/26/2016
Good Taco Tuesday to you, Wonkers! Here's some of the stories that may massage your sight-spheres on yr Wonkette today!
- The DNC started off as a hot mess with Berner's booing everything that wasn't Bernie (until they started to boo Bernie), but in the end they pulled it together with FLOTUS and Bernie bringing people to tears.
- OMG! OMG! OMG! You guys, seriously, FLOTUS gave the BEST speech last night! YOU GO WATCH (or read) HER SPEAK RIGHT NOW!
- Sarah Silverman and Al Franken made some funnies, then they kept it ridiculously real.
- Sean Hannity had a the worst night ever and threw a temper tantrum all night long. Let's all laugh at this poor baby!
- Donald Trump will do a Reddit AMA ("Ask Me Anything") Wednesday; be sure send your best wishes to the poor staffer who has to turn his whining word salad into coherent sentences.
- New -- or more detailed -- allegations that Florida Senator Alan Grayson might be a wife beater. Good thing he's in the middle of a heated primary.
- "Musicians" Insane Clown Posse are planning a protest in Washington D.C. next year in response to the dirty diarrhea people that are their fans (AKA, "Juggalos") being labeled a "loosely organized hybrid gang" by the FBI.
- Tea Party nut jobs are losing their shit over Hillary Clinton, calling Clinton's immigration policy "ethnic cleansing," while Michele Bachmann tries to remain relevant.
- Heads are continuing to roll at Fox News now that Roger Ailes was told to fuck off.
- Trump still does not know what exactly NATO is, and continues to heave piles of shit upon himself.