Wonkette's Top 10 Is What Now, Oh Right
Wonkette went to the store in the middle of putting together this week's top 10 and then Wonkette's good stepson called in the middle of that shopping trip and oh right now it is 10 p.m. and you need a top 10 in the morning, and this week's stories were chosen by a court of the righteous.
9. Bumbling Slapstick Duo 'Burkman And Wohl' Stage Fake FBI Raid, Get Caught Almost Immediately. I'm sure this was funny.
8. SEPTEMBER SURPRISE! Trump Still About As Popular As Cat Vomit. He is not popular.
5. Can Somebody Please Find Trump Idiot Michael Caputo's Pacifier? He freaked out this week.
4. Is 'Saying Their Name' Some Sort Of Witchy Voodoo Hoodoo? Wingnut Says Yes! They are crack'd.
3. Trump Dick-Punches Self Repeatedly While George Stephanopoulos Watches. It is a thing that happened.
1. Wonkette STICK TO SPORTS! To be fair, it's only number one because it was at the top of the page for like five day.
Please have some pictures (and a video) I already put in this post.
Shy got out the Halloween box. The dogs were DISPLEASED.
Previously in that kitten in a whip outfit:
And now it is time for you to send me money, if you are able.
And now, back to the drink.
Rebecca Schoenkopf is the owner, publisher, and editrix of Wonkette. She is a nice lady, SHUT UP YUH HUH. She is very tired with this fucking nonsense all of the time, and it would be terrific if you sent money to keep this bitch afloat. She is on maternity leave until 2033.